Tuesday, October 5, 2010

tuesday 5th october

well i havent been bothered to update this blog due to my fail PC. Dx
but ima updating now because my awesome new friend that I met recently at a picnic told me to be bothered and update mine.. so I am .

last Thursday I attended a picnic outing that my friends organised.. I've met heaps of new friends there! :D buh there is this one friend I met who was awesoommmeee...the name is JASON <33.. it all started when he leaned on me [that's sounds weird] well moving on.. I ended up making him a nutella sandwich (Y) .. LOL he also made me a nutella ROLL. and I know ima just talking and talking ah blergh.. icbf now

well what can I say srsly.. I can't wait till tmr? lol xD gonna eat pho om nomnomnomnom

there jason you happy now that I have updated my blog (Y)

1 comment: