Tuesday, October 5, 2010

30 Day Challenge About Me

•Day 01. About you [4th October]• 

who am I? lol the name is Christy Lon Sin Hui. (許朗善 Hui Lon Sin) aged 16. and 4 months, born on 5th June 1994. Family consist of 5 people.. dad, mum, little bro and sis (14 & 12) and ofc myself :D. I go to MGHS (Macarthur Girls High School) in Year 10.. I love asian music and some white music. =D I love HUGS! , long hugs , people holding me tight , talking/chatting , photos (caps) , fashion , shopping , beach , texting , camming <3 , soft toys , eating om nomnom , sleeping , meeting new people , travelling , socialising , people leaning on me and sleeping/ resting xD (yeah ima weird) , tea! , school ( not the working part) , calling people , helping friends , my iPod and phone , sun , inspirational pictures , memories of friends etc.. 
Ima kind and outgoing! xD weird and retarded at times ..? ima a very curious girl and quite innocent (A)  and I don't know I don't judge myself.. ask my friends >< 
well what else do you want to know? Just simply ask me! =D

No comments:

Post a Comment