haii.. == haven't blogged for a while now.. too much assessment and crap going on at school and in my personal life..DIU!
Well recently I broke up with my boyfriend and yeah.. well I guess it's part of life's journey.. no comment. well he is the kinda of person that doesn't talk or even say hi to you when he sees you. all I wanted was to be friends buh he always manage to run away or hide from you or even just walk straight past you without even looking at you.. sigh. Well at least he had given me memories that I shall treasure =P
well I had heaps of exams and assessment thus week and thank god it's over ^^ buh I have my half yearlies next Thursday. who the fuck would want yearlies on Thursday when it is the last days of school == gg
recently I found out the best way to clear pimples/acne ~~ I've been drink a cup of green tea everyday and my skin is now nearly flawless buh with few scars..
yesterday I receive my geo angel contact lenses.. they're black and my eyes looks really big (not that my eyes are big enough).. Haha buh errant them for a long period of time killed my eyes like crazyy.. I was so tired I nearly fell asleep in class chyeahhhhhs bby. lmao .
well last week of school is coming up~~
nts:
MONDAY:
- graphics magazine cover
TUESDAY:
- RYDA excursion
WEDNESDAY:
- nothing ^^ buh must study for maths
THURSDAY:
- Maths yearlies
FRIDAY:
- last day of school ^^ I might jig ~~ ah blergh
welps. ima just ranting on and on and on ==
Ok nights blogg k33 ~
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment