♫ Somebody to love... Somebody to love
And I know she can hear me say
I want somebody to love... Somebody to love
No I won't stop until she's with me
Oshiete hoshii What's Luv ? ♫
Big Bang- Someody to Luv ♥
this song had been ringing in may head all day. its so addictive.
sleep deprived. *yawn* during the weekends i had 4 hours of sleep, Monday i had 5 hourd of sleep and Tuesday I had 4 hours.
Today's mufti day and its so warm, so i decicded to wear shorts and a white tank-top, with my Ralph Lauren Polol shirt. k333 =3 and my awesome First Rounds.
WHAT THE SHIT.....WHAT THE SHIT.....WHAT THE SHIT.....WHAT THE SHIT.....
WHAT THE SHIT.....WHAT THE SHIT.....WHAT THE SHIT.....WHAT THE SHIT.....
WHAT THE SHIT.....WHAT THE SHIT.....WHAT THE SHIT.....WHAT THE SHIT.....
WHAT THE SHIT.....WHAT THE SHIT.....WHAT THE SHIT.....WHAT THE SHIT.....
WHAT THE SHIT.....WHAT THE SHIT.....WHAT THE SHIT.....WHAT THE SHIT.....
OMFG OMFG OMG.. DDD: arghhhh... NUUUUU !!!! Dx i was just thinking bout my problems, and i realised ima in alot of shit...i know ima gonna have trouble solving these problems.. ah diu ._.
T______________T mummy =/
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment